Newsletter January 2021
1. Awards & Honors
To CHHAYAnke's Doctors on Republic Day
2. Doctors & front line workers who has done selfless work during the Pandemic Year 2020
Newsletter February 2021
1. Pustak CHHAYA, Love To Read
February Month 2021
Books & Stationary Donations
2. Jal Daan Mahaadan
Drinking water to LGBTQ
Queer Carnival at Pheoniex Arena, Hyderabad.
Newsletter March 2021
Awards & Honors
on the occasion of Second Annual Day & Women's Day of CHHAYAnke.
Founder & Director Mrs. Nidhi, who has done selfless work during the Pandemic Year 2020 by her Trust was an awardee by International Women's Organizations & Received Award From LA, CA, USA.
Director of CHHAYAnke was a chief guest at Oakridge International School's Community Show Case Project.
Newsletter April 2021
Dipti Memorial Funds, for underprivileged medical treatment.
CHHAYAnke Pandemic Funds for basic home-care treatment to use for any needy whoever contact CHHAYAnke.
Looking for more volunteers for the CHHAYAnke Charitable Trust.
Newsletter May 2021
1. Funds for unclaimed corona patients bodies for last rituals.
2. Funds for the orphanages kids groceries & monthly food.
3. Funds for ASG security supervisor.
Newsletter June 2021
1. Plantation Awareness Month. Awareness about plantations by flyers poster, video, audio, podcast, social media account & Poetry by Founder And Director Nidhi.
2. Global Wellness awareness session on zoom & YouTube By Wellness Coach Dr. Sejal.
3. Plantation awaerness by poems & art & craft activities
Newsletter July 2021
CHHAYAnke had completed 10K saplings plantation on 28/7/2021on world nature conservation day which we started from July 2016 from Haritha Haram Program. Successful organization of women & Covid-19 Vaccine awareness session.
Newsletter August 2021
CHHAYAnke had completed "Breastfeeding week" 1-7 August. Campaign name was "Positively Inspiring Breastfeeding for mommy & baby". Cybersecurity Session with an cyber expert on 15th August. We honored Corona Warriors on 15th August. We visited Jagrati orphanage to know the requirements.